Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Special Needs

http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/friend/special_needs.html#


The article above is an article that I found really interesting. I found it interesting because not only does it tell you what "special needs" is but it tells you why kids with special needs act the way they do and what they go through, and what you can do to help. I have always found kids with special needs interesting because I see that they do not get love from everyone and I can be that friend that they need or teacher that helps them learn. I also know some kids with special needs who are very close to me and they are so important in my life. I learn new things about them every time I am with them. Everyday is an adventure. Sometimes in a good way and others in a stressful way but that just makes me want to spend that much more time with them. I not only teach them, but they also teach me and I find that extremely important for people to realize. Everyone knows that kids with special needs are in this world but a good number of people don't take the time to get to know them and that is why I enjoy being with them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment